2/28/2010

Puppy #8 and I had a dream

The breeder sent new pictures this morning including this picture of puppy #8 (aka Morris) at 4 weeks. She doesn't allow visitors until they are 6 weeks of age and they have had all their shots. He's looking pretty special to me...

Like many people who dream often and in color, I often resolve problems in my dreams... I love it when I know my brain is awake even when I'm not... I had been mulling over the ideas I wanted for the Alliance Quilt contest and wasn't happy with any of them....then at about 5am yesterday I dreamt the perfect solution... I awoke and jumped right out of bed and started making sketches. I haven't read the fine print but I imagine I will have to keep the progress secret until the judging...The deadline is May 31.... I can take it to Alaska with me mid-May and do all the finishing handwork there. It is funny because I had started with a central element I wanted to build around and in my dream I took that element away entirely and it all fell together.....

2 comments:

Susan Elliott said...

I think it sounds very intriguing...and that puppy is very hard to resist :) good thing I'm allergic...

LouAnne said...

You are getting a new Corgi pup!??? May I ask where this breeder is?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts