2/02/2010

Wendy's RR Block

I made a start on Wendy's RR block and have the seams mostly done. I will add more to them after the motifs are done. The first thing I did is get out my "Lauri B" threads....wild and joyful colors... The color in photo is a bit flat but the color adjustment tool in PS is not working this morning. In fact my whole computer has been wonky....
To use the mask theme I'm adding four Venetian carnival masks and have been pondering how to make them. I'm thinking I will make one from polymer (probably a jester), one from leather and one from gold lame and one on felt.
I could spend the rest of the day doing this but I need to fill other roles today... domestic goddess, keeper of the treasury, and farm manager... In short I have to clean house, wash clothes, pay bills and feed the animals....

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Geez Nu Mom
You make me blush. What can I say? I love lots of color
Lauri

Wendy said...

Hi Gerry, I am so excited about my block already! The seams are wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts